You've all heard about the Great North Run , and the soon to be famous Great Newham Run which took place at the end of July 2015 with nearly 10,000 participants.
Well they've launched a new interactive regular running series called Great Run Local, and we are pleased to announce that they are coming to London !
The new running series will feature interactive 2km and 5km runs, embedded into the local community ! With the option of walking, jogging or running. Ideal for people that haven't run before right through to club athletes looking for a regular opportunity to get timed on a measured course.
1) Newham - Sunday mornings from 9.30am in New Beckton Park - Click here for details (And family running sessions throughout the week!)
2) Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park - Sunday mornings from 9.30am in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park - Click here for details
3) Waltham Forest - Leyton Jubillee Park - COMING IN LATE 2017 - Currently recruiting volunteers, please CLICK HERE
4) Hackney - Hackney Downs- COMING IN LATE 2017 - Currently recruiting volunteers , please CLICK HERE
5) Tower Hamlets - Bethnal Green Gardens - COMING IN LATE 2017 - Currently recruiting volunteers , please CLICK HERE
For any further information on Great Run Local in London, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org